Home    Thailand Visa

Want to stay for more than 30 days in Thailand? Find out what Kind of Visa there are available in Thailand!

Thailand Visa is required for most foreign nationalities to travel and stay in Thailand for more than 30 days

TOURIST VISA – 60-DAY – The 60 day Tourist Visa can either be a multiple or single entry and can be extended for up to 30 days by doing a visa run at the border or nearby city/country to have your visa stamped. If you want to extend longer than 30 days, you can convert the Visa to a Non-Immigrant Visa which will require you to go to a nearby city or country such as Penang and Kuala Lumpur.

NON-IMMIGRANT VISA – This Visa to Thailand is valid for 90 days and can be extended by doing a visa run at the border or nearby city/country. You are able to obtain a work permit and open a bank account with this Visa.

ONE YEAR NON-IMMIGRANT VISA – This Visa is a Multiple Entry Visa to Thailand and is valid for a period of 1 year. With this Visa you are allowed to stay for 90 days per entry, which means every 90 days you will have to go for a visa run at the border or nearby city/country to have your visa stamped.

BUSINESS VISA – This Visa is designed for people who want to do business legally in Thailand, also known as a Non-Immigrant Business Visa. Foreigners who wish to work, have a business or do investment activities in Thailand must apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa.  With this visa you can get a work permit, open a bank account however you still need to do a visa run every 90 days to the immigration office. Foreigners wishing to work in Thailand must be granted a work permit before starting work. The Visa fee is 2,000 Baht for single-entry with 90 days validity and 5,000 Baht for multiple entries with 360 days validity. It’s also important to know that each business or work type has their own category so the rules and documents needed are different.

MARRIAGE VISA – How to get Marriage Visa in Thailand? Simple, get married to a Thai National. This Visa allows foreigners to stay and live in Thailand for year without going to the border for re-entry, but renewal is still necessary at the immigration office. First you’d need to get a non-immigrant visa and then convert it into a Marriage Visa.

RETIREMENT VISA – Retirement Visa is similar to Marriage Visa, instead of being married to a Thai National, you’ll need to be 50 years old or above.

PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA – A Permanent Resident visa is the most sought after for those who wish to have Thailand as their Home. A Permanent Resident visa allows you to live permanently in Thailand, with no requirement to apply for an extension of stay but you will be required to report that you’re alive and well every 5 years. With a Permanent Resident Visa you can have your name on a house registration document and easier to buy a condominium. Getting a work permit is also easier. To get this visa you need to follow many criteria such as having a Thai non-immigrant visa for at least three years with 3 consecutive yearly extensions; married to a Thai National for 5 years, have the required income, pay personal tax for a set amount of years.

Credit Source to :  https://www.siam-legal.com/thailand-visa/thailand-visa.php

Keep up with our latest Properties
News & Promotion

Enter your email and subscribe to our newsletter.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply